Monday 22 February 2010

Hi Jaikesh

Hi Jaikesh.
I'm writting this email from Madrid. The weather is windy but now it's raining. Here the people are friendly, chatty and warm. I'm listening to The Beatles. I love The Beatles!
I've just arrived to my uncle's house. In the last few days I've read a book: "The Beasty". It's fantastic but the protagonist is stupid. I've seen a movie, "Todo incluido" it is a comedy, my friends and I have laughed a lot because we have commented it aloud. So far I have seen many movies especially comedies and musicals and I've listened to music but I really love reading, now I'm reading "Romeo and Juliet".
Tonight my family and I are watching TV. Tomorrow my friends and I are going to the cinema to see "Avatar" in 3D and to learn more English. I think that we'll have fun.
See you soon.
Sara. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment